Just after he value pack for our Galaxy S GT 19000 users, we bring you the latest ROM to update your mobile to android version 4.0.4 with the Dark Knight Custom ROM firmware. As we all know that there wont be any official firware update for Galaxy S users to update to ICS version, we would be happy to tell you that this Custom ROM firmware is much more stable then any other ROM. Also note that this is not an official update by Samsung, it has been developed by a developer.
Compatibility: This update is only for Galaxy S GT 19000 and not for 19000B or any other mobile version.
Features of update
- Engine: Android 4.0.4 release Nasif modified, changed, improved
- Very Fast System
- Fat-Free ROM
- Zoom on camera
- Full init.d Support
- Touch to focus
- Voodoo Color
- Notification widgets
- Insert Busybox
- Tweaks in Build.prop
- Best battery life [NO Android OS BUG]
- WiFi Tethering
- HD 720p Video recording
- GPS tweaks.
- Add free rom.
- Necessary app installed on your data partition.
- Full USB transfer speed.
Caution: We are not responsible for any kind of damage done to your phone, you are responsible for any injury caused to the device. It is advised to carefully follow all the instruction carefully and do not add anything from your own of which you are not aware of.
- Charge the battery at least 60% so that the phone doesn’t gets turned off in between the update process
- Uninstall/close all the antivirus software as these antivirus pops up in between and may interrupt the process
- Run the device on USB Debugging Mode. This can be done by going to Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging and tick the check box.
- It is suggested to backup all your data so that it doesn’t gets lost/corrupted after the update. You can backup data by following the steps given below:
- Backup SMS by using “SMS Backup & Restore app”.
- Transfer contacts by syncing them with Gmail application
- Store Call Logs
- Copy Songs, Videos, Files from internal External SD Card
- Ensure that Voodoo Lagfix or any other Lagfix is disabled in your mobile, it can be done from the recovery mode
- And in recovery mode clear the Dalvik Cache before updating or it may hamper the process update process.
Update Samsung Galaxy S GT 19000 with Dark Knight Custom ROM ICS 4.0.4 Firmware
1. Download ICS Dark Night Custom ROM Firmware Package in your PC. After downloading connect your mobile to PC via USB cable and copy the file to the root of your SD card.
2. Enter the recovery mode by pressing Volume Up Key + OK button and then Power Button all together. If you are finding difficulties to enter the recovery mode, watch the video:
3. Once you are in the recovery mode, select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose ICS Dark Night Custom ROM Firmware Package zip file which you placed in the SD card in Step 1.
4. Once the installation is done, recovery screen will come and select “++++ Go Back ++++” and then “reboot system now” to reboot the system.
Done! You can noww enjoy ICS 4.0.4 Dark Knight on your Samsung Galaxy S GT 19000.