Galaxy Note has been a huge success and for the huge users of Galaxy Note N7000 we finally bring you the leaked version of ICS XXLPY 4.0.3 Firmware for your tablet. So cannot wait to update it? All you have to do is to read all the intrustions and follow all the steps given below carefully in order to successfully update your tablet.
Kindly note that it is not the final version and is the leaked version. It is dubbed as XXLPY 4.0.3 Firmware and is a touch wiz based ICS firmware. This update version has been leaked from Germany but no need to worry, users residing in any part of the earth can apply this update.
As it is a official update, it will not root your device and void its warranty. And if you have already rooted your device then after updating your table with this update, will unroot the device again.
Compatibility: This update is only compatible with Galaxy Note N7000 and not any other version of Galaxy Note. Applying this update on any other device can ruin your device.
Note: www.thedroidblog.com or developer of this firmware are not responsible for any damage done to your device. If there is any issue comment below and get it solved.
1. Sometimes, The data may get damaged or corrupted after the device has been updated. So if you want to backup your data just follow the guide given below:
- Backup SMS by using “SMS Backup & Restore app”.
- Transfer contacts by syncing them with Gmail application
- Store Call Logs
- Copy Songs, Videos, Files from internal External SD Card
2. Charge the battery at least 60% so that the device doesn’t gets switched off in between.
3. Run the device on USB Debugging Mode. By enabling it from going to Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging and tick the check box.
Steps to Update Galaxy Note N7000 with ICS XXLPY 4.0.3 Firmware
2. Now turn off your mobile and enter Download mode by pressing Volume Down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. Once entered, you will get a warning notice which means you have successfully entered the Download mode.
3. Connect Galaxy Note N7000 with your PC via USB cable and after connecting the ID : COM section will turn yellow in color.
If it doesnt turns yellow that means there can be the following problem below:
- Samsung KIES is not ticked before you connected the device.
- Install USB driver in the computer
4. Click on “PDA” and select the file with name “N7000XXLPY_N7000XALPY_N7000XXLPT_HOME.tar.md5”. AFter selecting the file, click on Start and this will begin your firmware updating process.
5. Once it has been successfully updated, the phone will restart. Disconnect the phone from your pc once it has been completely booted.
6. Enter the device in recovery mode by pressing Volume Down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. When a warning message is shown, you need to press Volume Down key to continue entering the mode.
7. Select Wipe data/factory reset and then reboot your tablet and now you can enjoy the new firmware on your tablet