HTC One X is a beast which requires a really good Custom ROM Firmware which can match it. So, Lee Droid one of the most popular android develeper has come up with a new Custom ROM Firmware. Once your phone has been updated with this custom ROM, your mobile will be running on the latest ICS Android 4.0.3 Firmware version with Sense 4.0. There are lots of features of this update which are stated below and kindly note that this is an unofficial update which can be used on rooted mobiles.
Caution: Neither we, nor the developer is responsible for any damage done to HTC One X. If you got any problems, doubt while updating, pl;ease feel free to comment below.
Lee Droid Features:
- Based on HTC_Europe_1.28.401.9 RUU Android 4.0.3 ICS
- Stock HTC 184.108.40.206-g6b459dc Kernel (Until i get my hands on some fresh source
- Deodexed, Recompressed & Zipaligned
- Rooted with the latest Superuser & binary from Chainfire
- Persistent ADB enabled
- init.d runparts support
- Busybox, bash & nano
- Sysrw & Sysro binaries
- Memory (RAM) App/Service Priority adjustments
- Heavily tuned & Optimized
- Multilingual – Full WWE locales list
- Aroma installer touch UI (Options list below)
- Advanced power menu (Thanks to J4n87) > FULL THREAD <
- CIFS & nls_utf8 support
- Enhanced I/O performance
- Ensured Journalism is disabled
- Partition mount tuneups
- EXT4 filesystem tuneups
- SQlite 3 DB vacum on boot
- App cached cleaned on boot
- Applications zipaligned on boot
- Faster application loading times
- Lots of bloat removed
- System heavily cleaned
- Long press home for recent apps
- Recent apps button mapped to menu (Thanks to blubbers)
- Tweaked network connectivity configurations
- Fancy keyboard animations
- Up to 15 tabs in the browser
- Landscape home screen support
- Screen unlock (Spin in) Animation
- Fine tuned & lowered autobrightness algorithm
- Fully working HTC Sense account login/creation
- Stock & battery display
- Scrolling caches disabled
- Overscroll animations
- Sony Bravia engine
- Masses of tuneups
- LeeDrOiD Bootanimation & audio
- LeeDrOiD Wallpapers
- Uninstall and close all the antivirus software/suite running in your computer as well as in phone which may interrupt in between the process to upgrade.
- The minimum charge left in your phone should be at least 60% or more so as to ensure that the phone doesn’t shuts down.
- Run the device on USB Debugging Mode. By enabling it from going to Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging and tick the check box.
- Your mobile should be bootlaoder unlocked and must have the latest version of CWM Touch Based recovery in it. And it should be rooted.
- While updating the mobile, the data may get lost or corrupted. In order to backup data, check the following steps given below:
- Backup SMS by using “SMS Backup & Restore app”.
- Transfer contacts by syncing them with Gmail application
- Store Call Logs
- Copy Songs, Videos, Files from internal External SD Card
Steps to Update HTC One X with Lee Droid Custom ROM Firmware
1. Download Lee Droid Custom ROM Firmware from the official mod page to your PC. Connect your phone to the computer via USB cable and copy the file. Please ensure that you are not placing it deep inside.
2. Conect your phone, download and unzip boot.img flasher the file and then run the script relating to your OS from the extracted files.
3. Now disconnect the mobile and switch it off to enter the recovery. To enter recovery mode press the Volume Down button + Power Button, keep them pressed until the phone has been entered in the recovery mode.
4. After entering in recovery mode, select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” > tLee Droid Custom ROM Firmware Package which you placed. It will take about 5-10 mins to completely update the phone.
5. Once the phone has successfully been updated, in the recovery mode select Wipe data/factory reset and also select Wipe Cache partition and then reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.